SKS Strikeforce Adjustable Side-Folding TactLite Stock
- 6 Position Adjustable, Side-Folding Stock with Scorpion Recoil System and Adjustable Cheekrest - Six Position Adjustable, Side-Folding Stock - Can be Fired from Folded Position - No Snag Points - Thin Scorpion Recoil Pad - Dual-Sided QD Attachment Point - One 4? Picatinny Rail - Three 2? Picatinny Rails - One 2? Picatinny Rail with Swivel Stud - Blank Covers for When Rails Are Not in Use - Additional Ventilation in Forend and Top Cover - Slot For tactical Sling Attachment - Drop Tube Adaptor For Use With Iron Sites - Two Swing Swivel Studs - Mounting Hardware Included - Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Stock - Fits: Most SKS Rifles
- Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube - Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments - Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms
Scorpion Recoil System:
- Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad - Non-Slip - Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip - Sure-Grip texture - Recoil Impact is Absorbed - Shoot Any Load Size with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter - Not Affected by Chemicals - Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures - Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
Removable/Adjustable Tactical Cheekrest:
- Elongated Design to Fit All Users - Includes Tall Cheekrest with 1 1/4? of Adjustment - Includes Short Cheekrest with 1/2? of Adjustment
- Sling Swivel Studs Accepts ATI's Sling Swivel (Part #A.5.10.2506) or any Standard Sling Swivel - Blade Bayonet must be removed for installation of ATI Stock - Some Minor Modification may be Required. SKS Scope Mount sold separately. - Six Degree Drop tube Adapter included for use with Iron Sights
Side-Folding Stock Note:
- Your firearm must meet SEC 922R requirements to retain the adjustable stock in the side-folding configuration. If your firearm does not meet the SEC 922R requirements, you must equip the firearm with a fixed position and non-side-folding stock. - SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
- Do Not Over Tighten Screws Stripped Holes and Broken Screw Heads are Not Covered Under the Warranty
Внимание: HTML не поддерживается! Используйте обычный текст.